Referral Scheme Terms and conditions
- This refers to the promotion of £25 / £100 gift voucher (“incentive”) & is open to all businesses with an active and up to date Slick subscription.
- The Promoter is Belle Newco Ltd (“Slick”) whose registered office is at Northcliffe House, Young Street, High Street Kensington, London W8 5EH.
- The ‘referrer’ must be a current Slick salon with an active subscription with valid billing details.
- The ‘referred salon’ is a new business that is currently not known to Slick. This business is not eligible for any incentive.
- To qualify to win the incentive, the referred salon must:
1. Quote the name of the referrer salon on the Referral form or on sign up.
2. Sign up to Slick, create a new account and complete Training.
- Enter billing details and for payment to be processed for their first months bill
- Slick retains the right to update the form of incentive to customers at any time. This offer does not extend to self-referrals, or to another business in your name. We retain the right to determine whether a referred friend is genuine and valid at our sole discretion.
- More than one entry per referrer can be entered into the scheme. In entering the scheme, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any incentive you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter scheme. The Promoter will not accept entries that are incomplete or do not meet the conditions.
- Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
1. communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
2. inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
3. to the fullest extent allowed by law, any loss or injury resulting from promotional participation or the acceptance of an incentive except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents, contractors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- The incentive may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- There are no cash or other alternatives available. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative incentive of equal or greater value. The incentive is not negotiable or transferable.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding all promotional matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents to administer the scheme and to process your entry. We will not use your details for marketing purposes or pass them onto another company or person. To see a full copy of our Privacy Notice, please visit https://www.getslick.com/privacy-policy
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this scheme. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the scheme where it becomes necessary to do so acting fairly and reasonably.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute with a UK resident arising out of or in connection with this scheme. If you have any concerns or queries contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org